Thursday, October 3, 2013

Guerlain 4 Seasons Terracotta Review

Hey everyone!

Guerlain 4 Seasons Terracotta 00 Nude

Today, I will review the Guerlain 4 Seasons Terracotta. I bought this a week ago and I am so happy about the purchase! Click the link to read my review.
This is a beautiful bronzer, which I use daily to make my complexion a little less pale. I also use it to contour my face. Since I have a light complexion, I bought the lightest color, 00 Nude.

The texture is amazing! It is is so creamy, soft, and well pigmented so I expect it to last me a couple of years. The finish doesn't look powdery at all, it seems to melt into my skin so that you don't see the product but only the effect.

Guerlain 4 Seasons Terracotta 00 Nude

The product stays on my face all day long; nothing is better than not having to do touch ups!

The clamshell compact is really nice too. Its sturdy and closes so nicely, its like its magnetic or something. When you hold it in the sunlight its the most prettiest thing ever. I tried my best to capture it on camera.

Guerlain 4 Seasons Terracotta

The clamshell compact comes in a velvety pouch, which is so soft and luxurious! The box it comes in has a nice summery tan look, which is like a sneek peak of what effect it will give your face. You definately get what you pay for.

Guerlain 4 Seasons Terracotta box

This brings me to the price: 63 euros. This is very high for a powder, but considering that its a product that performs really well and will last forever it is definately worth it.

In the Netherlands it can be ordered on www.douglas.nl otherwise you can get it in department stores, such as Neiman Marcus.

Thanks for reading and feel free to share your thoughts and feelings towards this product or any related product!

xoxo Dutch Gurl

2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about Guerlain products. I really need to have a try at one of their products!

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is their first product that I have tried, so I don't have any experience in their other products. But I am sure that they are great too!

      Delete