Thursday, August 8, 2013

Chanel Gommage Microperle Eclat

Hey everyone,

Whenever I decide to take a bath I like to pamper myself. This means lots of bubbles, a book, scrub, and a face mask. Today I will write about the product I use to scrub my skin: Chanel Gommage Microperle Eclat.


When I first looked at the product I thought that it wouldn't work well as an exfoliator due to the fact that I didn't see many "pearly bits". But as I was using it I could definitely feel that it was scrubbing my skin. I really liked the smell of it (can't really describe it) and it wasn't like an overpowering scent as this annoys me. After washing it off my skin was baby soft (I am addicted to touching it afterwards XD) and glowing. It was visibly cleaner and there was no irritation.


The packaging is nice and simple, as always with Chanel. Its a cute pink tube with a black lid.

The only negative thing I can think of is the price, but then again you really shouldn't exfoliate so much and you only need a small amount per use so it will last for months.

I think that with all the good experiences I have had with the Chanel Gommage Microperle Eclat after around four months of use (and still not even halfway through the product) I will definitely repurchase once I run out.

xoxo Dutch Gurl

2 comments:

  1. chanel products are amazing dear
    <3

    x
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Until now they have never failed me :)

      Delete