Friday, March 8, 2013

Dior Diorskin Nude Compact Gelée Effet Peau Nue

Hey everyone,

I bought the Diorskin Nude Compact to replace my Chanel compact foundation, which was sadly too yellow for me but otherwise a great product. I have to say that this foundation is the perfect color for my skin (010). What I also love is that it has an SPF of 20 with a PA +++ rating. The sun is becoming brighter again here in the Netherlands, so now is the time to start protecting your skin again.
Anyways back to the product. It comes in a nice dark blue and silver box with a soft cover. The foundation is in a clamshell casing that looks really nice. Its so shiny :)
But sadly the foundation itself isn't very exceptional. It glides on nicely but it leaves an oily fealing so powder is a must afterwards. I dont find that too much of an issue because I will use the powder anyway.
The coverage is ok, not too great.



As you can see I proved my point about the nice casing, but it is a tad annoying that you got to constanly tilt the plastic lid where the sponge applicator sits on. The sponge applicator itself is pretty interesting. One side is fuzzy, which can be used to leave your face with a silky finish, while the other side is just like a sponge, which is great for more coverage. Out of both sides, the soft side is much easier to clean compared to the sponge side.

I rate this product a 4.5/5

Thanks for reading,

xoxo Dutch Gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment