Thursday, October 11, 2012

UV Essentiel


Hey everyone!
I would like to talk about the daily sunscreen I use for my face. It is UV Essentiel from the PrĂ©cision Chanel line. When I bought it I first thought that it was overpriced for 30 ml, but after a few uses I realized that you only need a tiny amount for your whole face. Honestly I love this product. When I first put it on my face looks a little whiter than normal, but this goes away pretty fast. I also feel that my makeup stays on better and that my skin is much softer and clearer since I started using this product. I was also very happy that it doesn’t make my skin oily at all, but it does feel as if it is moisturized. :)
I must tell you that ever since I bought it I put it on every day, with very few exceptions, but that’s mainly because 90% wrinkles come from the sun!

Overall I am very happy with this product. The only con I can think of is that it isn't waterproof.
So I give it a 4.5/5 as its rating. :)



xoxo Dutch Gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment