Monday, October 15, 2012

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Review

Hey everyone,
Today I'm going to share my thoughts on the Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof. I have the color Ebene, which is a shade of black. It isn't the darkest black that you can get, but I have light skin color so a very dark black won't look too good for everyday purposes. I really love this product. One reason is that it glides on very easily and its already the right darkness so I don't have to go over it multiple times. I have also been in the rain with it and it didn't budge at all. One end of the eyeliner has a sharpener, which I find very useful!
Another plus point is that it doesn''t smudge or anything during the day; it stays exactly where I want it. Removing it is very easy, provided that you use waterproof makeup remover. Even though its quite expensive, its definitely worth it!

Overall I love it and have no complaints :)
My rating 5/5


xoxo Dutch Gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment